Atleast acer could provide cloud os recovery options like dell, asus and other oem

Options
Muhil
Muhil Member Posts: 469 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

No such thing is available in case the recovery partition is deleted and the clean install of windows is still causing issues

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,632 Trailblazer
    Options

Sorry but you must still have the OEM cloud recovery interface with network drivers somewhere on the boot drive in order to use it.

If you've completely wiped the original manufacturer's software on the boot drive, as you've done with your machine, tapping F12 to access the cloud recovery environment interface won't work because it's no longer on the manufacturer's boot drive.

Then the only option, like you're facing now with the Acer OEM recovery partition that no longer exists, is to contact the mfr's authorized service center and request media with a copy of the OEM cloud recovery interface to put back on your boot drive.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Muhil Member Posts: 469 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

@JackE i would have solved my issue long back if the provide recovery options from cloud not from same hard disk that im facing the issue, i know you are talking about the recovery drive

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,632 Trailblazer
    Options

No. Cloud network access software with network drivers must still be either on the boot drive or a USB stick if the boot drive has been wiped or replaced. The system cannot access the network cloud recovery system without these network drivers.

As noted in the original Acer instructions, the Acer USB recovery stick should have been made by the user immediately after purchase. If this was not done, then the user must request the Acer recovery USB stick from Acer. If this is an out-of-warranty request, then a nominal fee will likely be charged for the recovery USB stick.

Jack E/NJ