my task bar has disappeared and I do NOT have the windows button

Options
avcmcduell
avcmcduell Member Posts: 1 New User

my task bar has disappeared and I do NOT have the windows button and i can not right click on the task bar to go to settings. when i try to search the settings for task bar nothing appears I am trying to bring back my task bar. when i go to personalization the areas that they show on youtube was not there. How do i make my task bar come back

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,425 Trailblazer
    Options

If you are using Windows11 and File Explorer with Task bar has not started, open Task Manager (see link) and restart File Explorer in the Processes tab: https://kb.uconn.edu/space/IKB/26102956244/Windows+11+-+missing+Taskbar+and+File+Explorer

If that did not work, open the command prompt in Task Manager (link above) Run New Task." Type cmd or cmd.exe , and then click on the box "Create this task with administrative privileges" and click "OK"
    In the command prompt type this line: Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and press Enter. Then in the same command window type: SFC /scannow, that will repair the system files. repeat the command till you get "Found no integrity violations".