Not Able To Answer The Query my posts are not showing up.

Options
raavikant
raavikant Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in Members Lounge

Hi,

I am training to post answer to any question but it's not getting live however, it's showing in Draft only. Is it due to the technical glitch or something else?

However, I didn't post anything wrong that violate community guidelines. Kindly have a look into the matter and let me know the why it is happening.

Thanks

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Comments

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options

Hi @raavikant,

Thank you and Welcome to our Acer community.

Please be informed, sometimes the posts may go to verification bin. Until the verification completes the post may not reflect in the community homepage.

We thank you for your participation and support.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Try pressing the enter key after finishing the sentence. Sometimes it appears to me that the sentence only has nine characters.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)