my touchpad not working.i get I2C HID device code 10 error please help....

Options
Pratikmulik0049
Pratikmulik0049 Member Posts: 3 New User

touchpad not working

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi,

Could you please post the full model name of the laptop, like A5xx-xx.

• Pratikmulik0049
    Options

Laptop Model:- Acer nitro ryzen 5

as i attached 2 screenshot here.

My touchpad not working i tried to lot but at the end i still not get result.please help me

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does your computer's bios have a function called a touchpad?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi,

Your model name should be like AN515-xx, you can find it on the label at the base cover of the laptop.

In the meantime, I2C HID device(with the yellow triangle) under Human Interface Devices and select Properties, move to Driver tab and delete the Driver, reboot and let Windows install the driver.

• Pratikmulik0049
    Options

@brummyfan2 I tried what you said but still my problem n ot resolve

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Try uninstalling and deleting this driver:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)