Acer Display Widget does not launch in Monitor XV322QK KV,

Options
DANDYCROC
DANDYCROC Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in Windows 11

ORIGINAL

Всё прекрасно работало. Но вдруг перестал запускаться. При запуске, видно что появляется иконка справа внизу и пропадает через пару секунд. Переустановка не помогает (скачивал с сайта ACER). В диспетчере задач тоже видно что приложение запустилось и через 1-2 секунды пропало. Что делать? Им очень удобно было менять яркость не трогая кнопок на мониторе.

TRANSLATED

Everything worked great. But suddenly it stopped starting. When starting, you can see that an icon appears at the bottom right and disappears after a couple of seconds. Reinstallation does not help (I downloaded it from the ACER website). In the task manager you can also see that the application started and disappeared after 1-2 seconds. What to do? It was very convenient for them to change the brightness without touching the buttons on the monitor.

[Edited the content by translating from Russian to English and to add model name]

Answers

• DANDYCROC
    edited October 2023
    Options

Windows 11 64. Монитор XV322QK KV, видеокарта PowerColor 7900XTX

TRANSLATED

Windows 11 64. Monitor XV322QK KV, video card PowerColor 7900XTX

[Edited the thread by translating from Kyrgyz to English]

• alx181
    alx181 Member Posts: 34 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

There are a few things you can try to fix the Acer Display Widget not launching issue:

1. Make sure your Acer Display Widget is up to date. Download the latest version of the Acer Display Widget from the Acer website and install it.
    2. Restart your computer. This can often fix minor software glitches.
    3. Run the Acer Display Widget in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the Acer Display Widget shortcut and select Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and check the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for. Select Windows 8 or Windows 7 from the drop-down menu and click OK.
    4. Disable your antivirus software temporarily. Some antivirus software can interfere with the Acer Display Widget. To disable your antivirus software, consult your antivirus software's documentation.
    5. Reinstall the Acer Display Widget. To do this, uninstall the Acer Display Widget from your computer and then reinstall it using the latest version downloaded from the Acer website.

If you have tried all of the above and the Acer Display Widget is still not launching, you can try contacting Acer support for further assistance.

• DANDYCROC
    edited October 2023
    Options

Спасибо, но всё что вы посоветовали не помогло мне. И я думал что этот форум и есть служба поддержки ACER. Как мне их найти?

TRANSLATED

Thank you, but everything you advised did not help me. And I thought that this forum was the ACER support service. How can I find them?

[Edited the content by translating from Russian to English]

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

This forum is only other Acer users, or ChatGPT bots like you answered. You need to contact Acer support directly from their website for your locale to get an answer directly from Acer.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.