ANV15-51 nitrosense wasn't updating so I reinstalled it and it has been like this since

Options
Aks007
Aks007 Member Posts: 3 New User

I've tried everything is there any solution to this problem

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,517 Trailblazer
    edited October 2023
    Options

Download the last ANV15-51 Nitro Sense Version Nitro Sense_Acer_3.01.3028_W11x64_A then don't install Nitro Sense through its Setup, go to folder NitroSenseV3.1 and click on the below folder to start setup,

Then install Nitro Sense and then go to main folder and use the Setup.exe to install Nitro Sense as doing it this way should install Nitro Sense on your laptop, try that as this is another alternative that I've used when Nitro Sense didn't install on my Nitro AN515-56 and it worked 100%.

• canz444
    canz444 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 30
    Options

please help me, i have this same error. maybe worst

i use ANV15-51

just buy it last week

MUI_undefined

• AlexanderJFA1000
    AlexanderJFA1000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 5
    Options

ORIGINAL

De igual manera, llevo con el error de instalacion del nitro sense, he descargado el ultimo nitro sense, desde acer, y realice todos los pasos correspondientes para la instalacion, sin embargo luego de ello, me sale finalizar, pero no abre el nitro sense. Solo abre su instalador, pero ahi nomas, y ya llevo dias con este problema, es urgente para mi que el Nitro Sense Funcione. Por favor alguna solucion o si pudiera brindarme ayuda al correo : [Hide sensitive content]@gmail.com

TRANSLATED

In the same way, I have the nitro sense installation error, I have downloaded the latest nitro sense, from Acer, and carried out all the corresponding steps for the installation, however after that, I get finished, but the nitro sense does not open . Just open its installer, but that's it, and I've been having this problem for days now, it's urgent for me that Nitro Sense works. Please have any solution or if you could give me help to the email: [Hide sensitive content]@gmail.com

[Translated using Google]

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive content]