REQUIRED MS OFFICE KEY

Options
rupeshshinde
rupeshshinde Member Posts: 1 New User

I PURCHASED NEW LAPTOP ACER LITE BUT ASKING MS OFFICE KEY FOR RUNNING MS OFFICE . HOW I GET IT ?

Comments

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,437 Trailblazer
    Options

Office pre-installed is a free 1-year trial version that will bug you to buy the permanent version. I would uninstall it as there are some good deals on the web, Google for Office legacy 2021 Home and Student lifetime versions (does not include Outlook) for $100.

• StevenGen
    Options

I don't know what you mean with a KEY??? As the only Office 360 that is offered today with a new laptop does NOT need a key to activate it, its a Microsoft direct subscription. that is activated automatically through your account month by month.

The standalone version of Microsoft Office, also known as the "on-premises" or "perpetual" version, allows you to install and update the apps on one device1. However, you cannot upgrade to the next version. It's possible to continue using the apps through their lifecycle (usually five years) and beyond (without updates). Office 2019 was released as a standalone version that required a one-time payment and no subscription. Customers could use Office 2019 on devices without Internet connection, and Microsoft aligned the support period with that of Office 2016. Both products will run out of support in 2025. Which one have you got?