Can not sign-in to Acer Community with Google service

Options
23W
23W Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

My browser is Firefox and i have a problems at attempt to sign-in to Acer Community with Google service. Only Email\Password methods works good.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,437 Trailblazer
    Options

Try the Google browser Chrome and don't use 3rd-party networks but log in directly to Acer with your Acer password.

• 23W
    23W Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited October 2023
    Options

"….and don't use 3rd-party networks but log in directly to Acer with your Acer password."
    Why ? I like to use my Google account, why i should avoid it if Acer site says it support 3rd-party authentication services?

"Try the Google browser Chrome…"
    I'd like to continue using of Firefox, it's popular browser. I didn't see any information that Acer doesn't support it.

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,797 Pathfinder
    Options

@23W

What error does it show when you are trying to sign in with Google? I tried and it still working fine.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

They have been doing a bunch of changes to the we sites lately, and some features have had … glitches during the process. If you initially used your Google account to register for your Acer ID you should still be able to login using it. You might leave a PM to one of the moderators, but they mostly handle the community, not so much the Acer site itself. Contact support and report the bug is likely the best next step. Also, as suggested, try other browsers to see if they do work, that would be a good data point to provide support…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.