PH315-54 After i press the power button only the blue light glows but device does not power on

Raj_thapaliya5
Raj_thapaliya5 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in Predator Laptops

Hello my predator laptop is not turning on. After i press the power button only the blue light glows and turbo mode light glows but it doesn't turn on . I have tried all the methods like battery darining and stuff but it is still not working . I am really worried about my laptop . Please suggest me some solutions . Thank you .

[Edited the thread to add issue detail and model name]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,012 Trailblazer
    edited October 2023

If you don't worry about warranty and willing to open up the back of your laptop do this:
    First check if there is a small pinhole in the back of your laptop (with a battery sign) and stick a pin in that hole till you feel it click (micro switch), keep pressing the pin for a few seconds. This will reset the battery.

Power drain + CMOS and DDR4 modules reset: Open the back of the laptop and disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. Locate the CMOS module (with 2 twisted wires Red and Black, see picture) and remove the coin battery. Shorten the +/- contacts inside the CMOS capsule with a bended paperclip for 2 seconds and put the coin battery back with the + sign facing up, close the CMOS capsule and unseat and reseat the DDR4 RAM modules. Next, press the Power Button on the keyboard for 10-15 seconds after that reconnect the battery cable to the motherboard. Close the laptop, plug-in the adapter and try to boot.

• Hello! It would be interesting to inform the computer model. Example: A515-55-5890. Also inform the bios version. From your report, it seems that the computer has a voltage of 19v and primary voltages.
    Disconnect all hardware (ram memory, wlan, daughter board, lithium battery and rtc, hd, sd) from the computer and check if the failure persists. If the problem persists, it could be that some secondary voltage is missing or it could be a problem with the bios as well.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Raj_thapaliya5

Tinkerer

edited October 2023

Thank you for replying . My laptop model is given in the photo below -

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

• Try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, disconnect the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the computer off for half an hour.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Raj_thapaliya5

Tinkerer

As i said on the question , i have already tried the batter draining method . Still its not working . Thank you for replying

• Is your computer under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Raj_thapaliya5

Tinkerer

HELLO I SENT IT TO SERVICE CENTER AND THEY CHANGER THE MOTHERBOARD …BUT AFTER 8 MONTHS ITS SHOWING THE SAME PROBLEM