Where can I get BIOS for 7739zg?

Options
Download_fking_bios
Download_fking_bios Member Posts: 1 New User

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.05_A_A.zip?acerid=634689340913812483&Step1=&Step2=&Step3=ASPIRE%207739ZG&OS=ALL&LC=uk&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_26
Link on support page does't work, where should I get it? I need FD file

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,431 Trailblazer
    Options

Windows 7 has been phased out by MS and Acer stopped support for W7 platforms, use your current BIOS or take the huge risk turning your laptop into a brick by downloading firmware from obscure websites.

• StevenGen
    Options

Go to HelpDrivers Aspire 7739ZG drivers, as they have all the drivers for the Aspire 7739ZG that Acer has discontinued support for, make sure that you fist check what bios version is installed on your laptop, as this site has the bios Windows Application bios flash files that is updated internally through windows or through DOS, their versions are from version 1.01 to 1.04, which and when you flash the bios, make sure that you have the adaptor plugged in, turn off all anti-virus and malware running programs and also turn off all programs that are running, and never attempt a bios flash if your laptop has constant crashes, freezes or BSODs and also make sure that there is no power interruption while the bios is flashed. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

BE AWARE: THAT I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THESE BIOS FILES ARE CORRUPT as this site is NOT an approved Acer site and their files could be corrupted especially a bios file that will brick your bios chip and make your laptop inoperable.