My Laptop Touchscreen is not working_Acer LAPTOP-530BSJII

Options
Harsh_2023
Harsh_2023 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

My Laptop touchscreen is not working not sure what's the issue. However, the stylus / Pen is working fine. Could you help me to provide a solution here.

Comments

• SergeyGavrilyuk
    SergeyGavrilyuk Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited October 2023
    Options

• You might try reinstalling the drivers.
  • Harsh_2023
    Harsh_2023 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

thanks for the response could you guide me with steps to reinstall the drivers

• SergeyGavrilyuk
    SergeyGavrilyuk Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

• 1. Find your product by serial number

https://www.acer.com/support

2. Download & Install drivers

• StevenGen
    Options

What is your laptops model number, it should be on a sticker on the back like a new Spin has this model number A5 (Aspire 5) SP14-51MTN-52Q1 which is a Spin, so look at the exact model number and get back to us.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hello! Are there any driver problems in the device manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)