When i turn on my system the bulb icon power indicator show amber color instead of blue

Options
shoaib039
shoaib039 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2023 in Predator Laptops

When i turn on my system the bulb icon power indicator show amber color instead of blue and starts blinking in amber and blue color rapidly

Answers

• shoaib039
    shoaib039 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

@StevenGen predator helios 300 2018 model

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • StevenGen
    Options

The "predator helios 300 2018 model" means nothing but narrowing down the Helios laptop from that era its probably the model PH315-55s-xxxx. That Amber light (flashing): is the S3 state which is a System Power State S3 sleeping state with the following characteristics: Power consumption Less consumption than in state S2. Processor is off and some chips on the motherboard also might be off. There must be something wrong with this laptop power stage circuitries that have burned out, get an experienced technician to have a look at your laptop and analyze the problem and fix it, as this problem can't be fixed by a reset or anything that you can do.