Extremely Disatisfied with customer support and will make my experience known!

Options
Wilderstyle
Wilderstyle Member Posts: 3 New User

Your computers are VERY low quality. I've had two fail on me now for no reason. The first was under warranty so was repaired but i was told today that because the second broken one was 18 months old and out of warranty and suddenly stopped working for no reason, i have no other recourse but to pay $210 to repair even though that is about what the laptop cost new. I am very disappointed in the quality of your products and will let people know online. Beware customers!

Dave Wilder

Comments

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,539 Trailblazer
    Options

Acer provides one of the best after sales customer support in the industry, worldwide with reliable service points in many different countries. Declining a request for free repairs 6 months after the warranty expired hardly justifies complaints and laptops don't stop working "for no reason". Instead of ranting in this community I would start a constructive communication with Acer Support in your country addressing your grievances that may even get results. 😉

• Wilderstyle
    Wilderstyle Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I did try to have a constructive conversation with ACER customer support yesterday. It was highly unsatisfying and not the least bit constructive. That's why I felt compelled to go on this "rant". And FYI, for my original repair on the 1st chromebook, i had to demand a free repair after the service center where i had sent it tried to tell me i had damaged it, (which i most certainly did not. ) and make me pay for the repair even though it was still under warranty