How can I boot my veriton x2630G corrupted PC ?

adyyy
adyyy Member Posts: 12 New User

I've try manytimes to boot the Computer but it's not recognizing the Bootable USB. How can I boot the Acer Veriton X2630G window 10.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,365 Trailblazer

Boy, that's an oldie… IIRC it came originally with Windows 8 and an option to backrev to Windows 7 instead? Boot into the BIOS and show us pictures of the Boot Options and Authentication tabs. You can also go into the Advanced tab and the Miscellaneous to see what drives are being recognized.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • adyyy

I'm providing all my bios sett

• adyyy

I'm providing all of my bios settings please help to me get rid of this problem.

• billsey

OK, what USB are you trying to boot from? How was it created? I don't see anything there about UEFI booting, so a GPT flash drive won't be seen as bootable if it's not in UEFI mode.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • adyyy

I've booted it from another laptop with rufus (FAT32) but I think the file is corrupt I'll re boot the usb and how can I go to UEFI mode from the legacy. And it's also not showing boot manager in boot menu.

• billsey

Your laptop is too old to boot in UEFI mode. You need to boot and install in Legacy mode, with an MBR install image. What OS are you working with?

• adyyy

I'm working on Windows 10 (64 bit) GPT install. My 10 software is corrupt and it's not turning on so I want to reboot.

• billsey

So you can't do a GPT install without UEFI support. You have to do an MBR install instead. Try using Rufus to build the install image from a Windows ISO or IMG file with MBR boot allowed.