AN515-57 Realtek audio driver installation error code 0x000003F1

Options
HieuNguyen
HieuNguyen Member Posts: 3 New User

Recently, I didn't know why my laptop has no sounds, I checked the internet and found out that my audio driver was corrupted. So I tried to uninstall all of them and reinstall with the audio drivers through Acer's drivers and manuals.

I chose my model which is AN515-57, Windows 11. The set up was going smoothly, however in the end, when it was installing the Realtek audio, it was unable to download due to error code 0x000003F1. I searched online and knew that it conflicted with other drivers. Is this true and how can I fix this?

The Bluetooth driver was also corrupted, I tried to download through that same Acer website, but I was confused about how to run the set up/install.

Thank you so much for your time and patience!

Answers

• HieuNguyen
    Options

Sorry, I forgot. Here's a picture of my device manager, if that helps. There is no sound, video and gaming controller, I tried to add hardware legacy but it didn't help too. It said there were no files specified, so it couldn't install. Cheers!

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,816 Trailblazer
    Options

You probably deleted the sound, video and game controllers. Try to System Restore to an earlier point or "Reset this PC without losing your files". Alternatively run DDU and let Windows11 find proper drivers for your adapters and install those when you reboot:
    When your RTK audio driver is corrupt, missing or you have duplicate/incompatible RTK drivers you have to uninstall all RTK drivers including the RTK Audio Console in Safe Mode. It is recommended to use DDU from Wagnardsoft for that, make sure internet is working and just reboot, Windows will install compatible audio drivers. The RTK Audio Controller (aka "Console") is best installed from the Windows Store. Note that DDU uninstalls AMD, Intel and Nvidia GPU drivers but also Realtek Audio drivers. Don't try to install RTK drivers yourself.
    https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091878/graphics.html

• HieuNguyen
    Options

Thanks Puraw, I tried DDU and rebooted, but my Windows didn't automatically install the drivers for me. And I also tried to reset, but my Windows said that there was a problem resetting my laptop. I tried troubleshooting why it can't be reset, but the troubleshooter also said that there was a problem troubleshooting either.

Restoring to earlier points isn't working too, because I deleted my audio driver 2 days ago so there's no restore points at the moment :(

Thank you so much for you patience and time.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,816 Trailblazer
    Options

You should have dozens of restore points, dated months back, increase your restore point cache (see at the bottom of System Restore, Manage size). Maybe you Reset the system or performed a Clean install 2 days ago?

Are you sure your internet was working when you rebooted? It may take a while (few days) keep checking for updates, this has never failed me in W10 or W11.