RAM for my Acer TC-895-UA92 Crucials scanner never stops scanning but they manually select this.

Larryodie
Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
edited September 2023 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops

Is anything wrong with these ? Crucials scanner never stops scanning but they manually select this.

Crucial Pro 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 UDIMM

• CP2K16G4DFRA32A
  • Configuration ID: CT24202324

DDR4-3200 • CL=22 • Non-ECC • UDIMM • 288-pins • 1.2V • 1Rx8 or 2Rx8 • PC4-25600

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,825 Trailblazer

The Crucial kit 2 x 16GB 3200 MHz is the correct RAM for your Desktop, see the table below:

• Larryodie

Thank You, Puraw

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,948 Trailblazer
    edited September 2023

Careful! because the previous screenshot is from the model DX6795, I don't know if the motherboard is compatible with the model TC-895:

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • Alejandro_AC
    edited September 2023

It appears that the DX6795 is a Gateway model.

This is the information for TC-895 of Crucial:

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
  • Hello! This information can help you: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-TC-895/199224

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Larryodie

Sorry egydiocoelho BUT I see nothing posted that pertains to GATEWAY ?

I copied mine from the link that you supplied ???

There was an error displaying this embed.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer
    edited September 2023

The memory in a TC-895 is 2666. Crucial will offer you the most expensive options first, hence the 3200 memory. The 3200 will work fine, but at the 26666 speed the motherboard supports. If you can get 2666 memory it will likely be less expansive than the 3200.

(That is from the TC-895 service guide)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Larryodie

Crucial Website is messed up or it's me.

I didn't see any 2666's on Amazon for my Acer. I ordered a pair for $54.99 from Amazon (FS).

• Alejandro_AC
    edited September 2023
  • Larryodie

Amazon had some NVTEK 2666's that would have save me $10. But I didn't see them before I ordered and probably would have stayed with the Crucial ??

Also my Lenovo Laptop gets no where's on the scan or manual Crucial website ?

• I think from here, although I never tried it:

Thank you.
    All the best.

• eGomes
    eGomes Member Posts: 3,720 Guru
    edited September 2023

Crucial also "loves" to hide information about whether the your RAM modules is 1R or 2R. It's a real "Crusade" to get this kind of information.

É hora de dizer adeus ao Windows 11! 🤢🤮👎🏻 Linux Zorin e Mint, aí vou eu...🫡🫣