Acer Predator Hellios 300 Activated for Intergrade VGA card

Options
HieuPro
HieuPro Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in Predator Laptops

My laptop is Acer Predator Hellios 300 (model 2019). I have problem with my latop is about 1 month ago after i did some Compact solution from internet. Before normaly it used to run intergrade VGA card for normal activites like watching youtube or web it only turn on Nvidia card in heavy game but right now it used Nvidia card all time make my laptop getting hot alway. I already tried to reset and reinstallation Win 11 but it did not solve the problem. Please help me to solve that problem. In additional that i'm using extension monitor via mini display port, is it make the system force to run Nvidia Card all time, is n't it?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Your model is ph315-52, correct? Yes, if you analyze the diagram, the hdmi and dp ports are controlled by the dedicated nvidia graphics card:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Your model is ph315-52, correct? Yes, if you analyze the diagram, the hdmi and dp ports are controlled by the dedicated nvidia graphics card:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HieuPro
    HieuPro Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thanks for your answer.