acer nitro 5 AN515-58-56CH Fans Replacement

popogodo
popogodo Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2023 in Nitro Gaming

So i have a question on my acer nitro 5 AN515-58-56CH and i wanted to know if fans that have the label for AN515-58 would work for every an515-58 and what other an515 numbers would work to replace. Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,964 Trailblazer
    edited September 2023

I don't want to discourage you from a DIY job, but the cooling fans look attached to part of the heatsink that would differ for each GPU version. I recommend bringing the laptop to Acer Services in your country to replace the fan unit and apply the thermal paste. Even if you had the correct part number for your model it would be very difficult to get that on the internet, probably end up with a generic replacement set that may not fit.

• popogodo

There isnt a acer place in Paraguay from where i am from and idk what to do

• This information can help:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • popogodo

is there a link to buy these?

• popogodo

Also my acer nitro 5 AN515-58-56CH it has a rtx 4050 and i5 12500h also 16gb ram and it runs minecraft at 2006 fos but it lags and feels like 30 fps and doesnt run with shaders and in my 3050 laptop it does. Solution? I updated all y drivers and have evrything up to date

• Have you tried cleaning the fans and replacing the thermal paste and thermalpads?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)