My Acer C22 All in One loses WiFi connection every 2 to 3 minutes.

Options
stattmichael
stattmichael Member Posts: 1 New User

There is no issue with the main router in my house, as everything else runs fine. Could it be a driver issue? I am at a total loss.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,891 Trailblazer
    Options

If you are using Windows10-11, uninstall all bloatware that is trying to update/chat online all at the same time and uninstall ACC and 3rd party Anti-Virus programs, use only Windows Defender and make sure you have the latest Windows updates installed. Connect a LAN cable to your router and plug that in your Ethernet port. Check if you can stay connected with LAN. If that works you have a WFI adapter setting issue, possible the card itself. Check if your system files are corrupted with SFC /scannow (Command Prompt).

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    edited September 2023
    Options

Your wireless driver must be corrupted and needs refreshing or reinstalling, so do this first:

Go to Device Manager > expand Network adaptors > chose your Wi-Fi card > Properties > Driver > Update driver > Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > and then pick the last working Wi-Fi driver that worked with your C22, then reboot the PC, sorry but I don't know your network card model of your C22, as I can't tell you which driver to use as you haven't told us which C22-xxx AIO model you have?

If the above refreshing of the Wi-Fi/BT drivers doesn't work then uninstall the Wi-Fi driver and the Bluetooth driver and reinstall both driver fresh and again, as doing that and reinstalling the drivers completely again, will fix your problem, otherwise your wireless networking card is faulty.