Crash Bandicoot 4 Where can I find it?

Options
aalkaabi
aalkaabi Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited September 2023 in SpatialLabs

This game doesn't exist in Steam. TrueGame only looks for it in the steam library. Where can I find it?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,555 Trailblazer
    Options

Try this link.

Jack E/NJ

• aalkaabi
    Options

An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region.

• JackE
    Options

This means Steam makes it available in other countries but not your country. So go to this link to contact Steam and ask why it's not available yet in your country.

Jack E/NJ

• aalkaabi
    Options

Alright, thanks.

• JackE
    Options

Please let us know if Steam explains why it's not available in your country. Thanks.

Jack E/NJ

• aalkaabi
    Options

Hello,

Looks like Crash Bandicoot™ 4: It’s About Time is not available in Steam right now for your region.

This information is all we have right now, and we can't tell when the game might be made available in your country. You may consider getting in touch with the game's publisher to ask more details about the release.

You can reach Crash Bandicoot™ 4: It’s About Time support by using the information from the Official Support section here.  

You can also check the Steam storefront for all news and information on the availability of this game on Steam.

Steam Support

• JackE
    Options

Did you try the link to the technical Official Support section as suggested in their response? Perhaps it might be a technical problem with your country's network?

Jack E/NJ

• jcmolero71
    jcmolero71 Member Posts: 24 Networker
    Options
  • aalkaabi
    Options

Thanks, but I don't think the Truegame profile will work with it, it only works with a Steam account. unless you have tried it ?

• JackE
    Options

Did you try the link to the technical Official Support section as suggested in their response? Perhaps it might be a technical problem with your country's network?

Jack E/NJ

• aalkaabi
    Options

Jack, first, why all your typing are in bold? second, I'm here in Acer forms, so the proper thing to ask is for TureGame profile to be fitting the game regardless of the platform.

• JackE
    Options

>Jack, first, why all your typing are in bold? second,
    I'm here in Acer forms, so the proper thing to ask is for TureGame
    profile to be fitting the game regardless of the platform.

>An error was encountered while processing your request: This item is currently unavailable in your region.

First, I can read it better due to vision issues.

Second, You have posted to an Acer users forum. We are not Acer employees or customer, technical or sales service reps on these forums. Accordingly, like certain Acer hardware and PC models that are not available in certain regions, this is an Acer marketing or sales decision that we Acer users have little or no information and can only guess why the software is not currently available in your region.

Since this is a regional or country software availability issue, I suggest that you google the keywords 'acer', 'your country or region' & 'support' . Try to stay within your Acer country-specific support websites for how to contact country-specific Acer representatives who might be able to tell you the reason or when or even if it might be available in your region.

Jack E/NJ

• aalkaabi
    Options

it seems this conversation is going nowhere. kindly Mr.Jack, since you have no information about Acer, and you are just another user, please don't bother to help me next time when I have questions since I'm looking for answers obviously and you have none. That will be much appreciated.

• JackE
    Options

Yes, that is correct. This is why I suggested that, instead of a users forum, you google the keywords 'acer', 'your country or region' & 'support' . Then stay within your Acer country-specific support websites for how to contact country-specific Acer employees, not users, who might be able to tell you the reason or when or even if it might be available in your region.

Jack E/NJ