Concept D Laptop has Nvidia Driver 443.33 Issues

Options

My Concept D Laptop has Nvidia Driver version 443.33 that was fine until a few months ago. I use Adobe Software- Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. Upon opening Lightroom I received a message:

The following known issues were identified on this device. If you continue with the known issues you may experience degraded performances with video files and instability.

Nvidia Geoforce GTX 1650 with max Q Design. Driver version 26.21.14.4333. Nvidia has identified a bug in your driver which might cause random crashes in your Adobe applications.

I went to thelist of drivers on Acer, but it is the same as what is installed on my laptop. Nvidia has had quite a few updates since I got my computer (May 2021) and it seems that Windows 10 did not update it in all of this time.

I have add a few issues in using my Adobe programs as well having light flashes occur before the signon screen displays.

From what I can find out, this flashing can indicate that a graphics driver needs updating.

My question can I update the driver version 44333 to the most recent update from this year? Also I have the Gaming version and want to do the update with the Studio Version. I have read you can but I want to make sure.

Answers