Wall mount for Predator XB3 Monitor - XB323QK

Options
wallmounthelp
wallmounthelp Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi,

I bought a VESA wall mount the other day for my XB323QK, but couldn't figure out how to connect it because the back of the monitor mount does not fit a 100 x 100 mm VESA standard, even though the technical specification says it should.

It's like its missing a plate or something to make the wall mount fit with the screws.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options

There allot of independent brackets that fit allot of monitor sizes, if this bracket that you have doesn't fit, then either send it back and get an appropriate wall bracket of modify it to fit the Predator XB3 Monitor - XB323QK. There is no information on this monitor accessories at all or an SG from Acer.

• wallmounthelp
    Options

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, so I initially thought it would follow the VESA mount standard, as I bought a wall mount that had a 100 x 100 mm as specified.

But how do I go on and find a appropriate wall bracket? I have searched for any mount specific for the XB323QK model, but it's been quite hard to find anything.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options

There are a bunch of different XB323QK models. There should be more letters after the QK, likely starting with a NV or LV. I think these use a 75x75mm VESA mount, but I can't be sure without measuring it. Did yours come with a bracket in the box, or only the standoff screws?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • wallmounthelp
    Options

Right, it's a XB323QKNV model. And there where no bracket in the box, that's why I was suprised when the wall mount I had bought didn't fit.

According to the spec it should be a 100x100mm mount

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options

I believe it's 75x75mm, but you can measure it easily enough. IIRC there should have been four standoff screws included to set those four screw holes out far enough to allow the VESA mount to screw on.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.