White Acer Aspire Switch - which model and how to recharge it?

Options
MChittenden
MChittenden Member Posts: 2 New User

I have an old Aspire Switch - I forgot which model it was. It is white, and the Serial # starts with NTMX. On one side it has 4 ports - USB Micro, HDMI, headphone jack and a MicroSD slot. The detachable keyboard has a USB port I'm trying to determine which model, and what cord/plug do I use to recharge it, and, um where is the charging port? I downloaded a Switch 10 manual, but it shows an ac port that mine does not have.

Best Answer

• MChittenden
    Answer ✓
    Options

Found out. It is a Swutch 10E. Uses the USB-Micro to charge. :D

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,867 Trailblazer
    Options

Type System Info in the search bar Windows10 or boot to BIOS with F2 and take a picture of the screen with your phone of the INFO, 1st BIOS screen that shows the laptop model number and drives. (Switch 10 E NT.MX3AA.008;SW3-013-185Z 10.1" Laptop?)

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,961 Trailblazer
    Options

There should be a model number on one of the stickers. If it's not the Switch 10E (and the ports don't look right to me) you can still use the first ten digits of the SN. NTMX isn't enough to pin it down. Some of these smaller Switch models used the microUSB port for charging, with a 5.35V@2A charger.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MChittenden
    Answer ✓
    Options

Found out. It is a Swutch 10E. Uses the USB-Micro to charge. :D