Deleted inpoutx64.sys because of Riot Vanguard, now my Predator Aetheon 301 TKL loses RGB. Need help

Options
TheMinh
TheMinh Member Posts: 1 New User

Good day all,

So as the title mentioned, due to Riot's anti cheat program annoyingly pushing notifications about blocking some stuffs, I looked up the solution and removed some registry named "inpoutx64.sys", only to find out its required to run RGB on my Predator Aetheon 301 TKL Keyboard. Now I can't get it to work despite trying the Fn + Arrow keys functions.

Can anyone help me with reinstalling the driver/software? Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regards,

Minh

Answers

• Annika_Newman
    Annika_Newman Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

your best bet is to completely uninstall riot vanguard and valorant, like any other intrusive software, their approach is to have a low level hardware access to your system. the intention is to not let any piece of scripting software running in the background while you are playing.

but its still up to you as a user, do you want to trade the rgb functionality of your device to play valorant or remove valorant as a whole and keep your device as it is.

anyway you can search the driver you need here https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/drivers-and-manuals just enter your device serial number, SNID or model number. and you might what to update your bios, some crucial fixes and patches