Can i use Acer software or MSI Afterburner in Acer Aspire A715-43G

Kardiyen
Kardiyen Member Posts: 1 New User

Can i use any Acer software or MSI Afterburner in Acer Aspire A715-43G to increase performance? I have MSI Afterburner but temperature limit, power limit and fan speed settings are locked for RTX 3050 but are unlocked for onboard graphics chard which is AMD.

Does Acer locked these settings for RTX 3050 as i could not find any way to unlock them anywhere on internet and tried every way.

Can i use any Acer software like predatorsense to change fan speed, temperature and power limits for RTX 3050 in Acer Aspire A715-43G?

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,628 Pathfinder

Laptop GPU/CPU are not for overclocking but they might work if you try. I tried to overclock my Gpu using msi afterburner but it's not stable and I saw many artifacts even with little change in clock. But I am successfully able to undervolt my Gpu by -140Mv.

So, check what work for you

Note- Thereis no compatible 3rd party Overclocking software announced by Acer. Overclocking by using 3rd part applications, void warranty if dedected by Acer.

Head into Settings. Again ensure that the GPU selected is the Rtx 3050
    Under the General tab, enable the following options:

1. Unlock Voltage Control
    2. Unlock Voltage Monitoring
    3. Extend official overclocking limits

Click Apply to apply the changes.
    When prompted to reboot, click Yes. You will now be rebooted. Ensure that any important data on the system is saved before rebooting.

After reboot you able to change many settings. Warranty will void if you damage your laptop with overclocking

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566