Hello, I have a driver in version 26.20.100.6911 and I can't update it to version 30.0.100.1340

Options
GuilhermeSilva
GuilhermeSilva Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in Acer Software

Hello, I have a driver in version 26.20.100.6911 and I can't update it to version 30.0.100.1340. Como posso resolve ???/????///

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

You don't tell us what computer you have, Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx. What driver are you asking about? How are you trying to update it?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • GuilhermeSilva
    GuilhermeSilva Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hello, the name of my notebook is Acer Aspire A515-54. In the following image you can see information about the driver

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

It looks like Acer shipped models of the A515-54 with different chipsets. Which CPU is on yours? You can usually replace the Acer specific drivers with the generic ones from Intel without issues, but you may have to get them directly from the Intel site without using the Intel Driver and Support Assistant.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.