RGB keyboard doesn't change colour - Acer Nitro 16 AN16-51-569Q

Options
RamenNnoodles
RamenNnoodles Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello all

I have Acer Nitro 16 AN16-51-569Q and I have downloaded nitro sense. I'm trying to change the colour of the keyboard but it doesn't change. All my drivers are up to date and I know the rgb is actually working because when i click the performance button I get 2/3 blinks in different colour from the basic one. Can someone help me with this becuase I've surched the internet and there is nothing about this problem.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Options

Have you got the last bios 1.05 installed as that could help. I've got an Acer Nitro laptop and I've never had problems with keyboard lights or Nitro Sense not installing properly ever, are you shure that this colour feature is included in your country, check that out if it is.

• RamenNnoodles
    RamenNnoodles Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Yes I have updated the bios and also yes I'm sure that my device suppports colour changing

• mwmwmw
    mwmwmw Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Did you found the solution? I have the same issue :(

• Leandro_Caio
    Leandro_Caio Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I'm also having this problem. I bought a Nitro 16 AN16-51-74HY a few days ago and I can't change the keyboard's RGB colour. It's locked in amber.

However, when I change performance modes, the keyboard changes RGB colours to indicate the mode change (like purple for "Turbo" mode and green for "Eco" mode, for example). I have all drivers and BIOS updated. Did anyone find the solution?

• Piterus87
    Piterus87 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 15
    Options

I have the same problem with the backlight. I have AN16-41. I can't change the backlight color.

No one has been able to help me yet. I think I'll have to send my laptop to a service center...