acer ACER V 11 touchpad downloading drivers does not work please help

alinahdy001
alinahdy001 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in Legacy Windows

my acer two scrolling guesture does not work after clean install of windows 10 . And it tried downloading drivers and in does not work please help

ACER V 11 TOUCH V3112P P59H

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,734 Trailblazer

Uninstall all Touchpad and 12C HID drivers in Device Manager and make sure internet is working. Reboot and Windows10 will automatically install the MS Precision app (Touchpad driver).

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,366 Trailblazer

I am guessing you mean a V3-112P model? Acer is really picky with their searches, and a V3112P without the dash doesn't have a match. That's a vintage Windows 8.1 laptop with touch screen. Go into the BIOS and enter the Main tab, then hit a CTRL-S to see if there are any additional options there. If there is one for the touchpad, set it to advanced mode. If it's not there check to make sure you have the Windows 10 version of the Elantech or Synaptics touchpad driver installed. You will have to fire up Device Manager first to see which is needed with your hardware.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.