upgrade troubles with acer nitro 5 an 517-54-77KG

Zaldrik
Zaldrik Member Posts: 9 New User
edited August 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Hi! I have acer nitro 5 an 517-54-77KG and first time i add m2 ssd for 1tb and it work perfect.
Then i add hdd for 1tb and my cpu start crash and work on 0.18ghz but after restart this problem fix for maybe 5 hours of working. Nice i remove this hhd and everything become work perfect. But yesterday i upgrade my ram i had 2x8 now i got 2x16. The memory has the same characteristics but i got crash again and again what can i do? Help me pls if u can <3
 I update bios to 1.19 but still has thos problem. If we talk about ram Kingston Fury SODIMM DDR4-3200 32768MB PC4-25600 (Kit of 2x16384) Impact Black (KF432S20IBK2/32) i have this one and

• CL20-22-22 is my type ram

so update bios didn`t help me
and with this quetion i will add one more. i have hdmi port on my laptop i connect monitor and it works perfekt but can i conect 2nd monitor using my type-c. I will repeat that my model is acer nitro 5 an 517-54-77KG
and i think i will add some screen shots and sorry for Russian language but i think u will understand

this screen shot a bit old because now i have 32 gb of memory

and if it will help to fix problem my computer get crashing while i am playing cs:go or albion online but i don`t play another games
And if u can talk discord about my probleme my nick is zaldrik i will be happy

Answers