Display and Screen Freezing issue

Options
Mohammed_Shahir
Mohammed_Shahir Member Posts: 6 New User

Actually I have been using my laptop for past 1 and half years.

It was Very smooth and there was no screen freezing while unplugging the charger.
Last month I got a red line vertically on the display and when I plugin in the charger it goes off.
I raised an issue regarding this and the support team assigned me a service centre.

They replaced the display and after that I got white patches on display and when I unplug the charger the screen freezes for 5-6 seconds and that was not there before the display issue.
They took the laptop and after a month they said that it cannot be repaired.

I called the acer support team and they were just saying please wait for some time the issue will be resolved but in service centre they are clearly saying that it cannot be repaired.

I went to the service centre and made a call to acer support they talked with the technician who repaired my laptop he said we have changed the display 2 times, replaced motherboard and even power adapter but the issue has not been fixed.

They they assigned my laptop to another service centre. They again changed the laptop 2 times and now they are saying the white patches on the display will be there because of the IPS panel limitation. They are that the screen freezing is not an issue and it cannot be repaired.

Then why did they took more then 1 month for servicing. So far they have replaced the display 4 times and the issue isn’t resolved.

I even went to Acer showroom to check whether it is an issue or not they said we have sold 3 units and there was no such issue any of the laptops.

I also checked with new laptop which they we’re having. Sir I’m not satisfied with the product I need a replacement.

Comments

• bhaok
    bhaok Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 7
    Options

I wish this question was answered I received a new an515-58 that is doing the same thing.

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options

Hi @bhaok,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We would request you to elaborate your issue by creating a new topic. This would allow the community members to offer you a solution quickly.

Thank you & Regards,

Acer-Samuel