TrueGame3D Ultra don't work...

Options
TKIS
TKIS Member Posts: 1 New User

Help me.

I bought three games, GoW, KENA, and Devil may cry, and tried TrueGame3D Ultra, but none of them are in 3D. Is there any way to solve this?

TrueGame3D+ works fine

Answers

• Dejv_CZ
    Dejv_CZ Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options

hi,I've had the 3D display for about 2 days, I've installed truegame, 3D plus works, but the 3D Ultra mode seems to be exactly the same as 3Dplus - how should it look? Shouldn't the games appear like in the sketfab model browser? Maybe we have the same problem :(

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

I have God of war, Kena, Devil may Cry and I have tried many others, but the image is in depth, it does not come out of the display even when I have the 3Dultra mode on, as is the case with the model review. What version of the display do you have, please, or the standard one for games?

• Ouch2late
    Ouch2late Member Posts: 22 Networker
    Options

The games should look far better in 3D Ultra vs 3D Plus however, they will not compare to the stock images in SpatialLabs Model Viewer app. The images there aren't limited to Direct X11 and below and are not modded/hacked to work in 3D like the TrueGames we have available. Unlike our games, the models in the viewer app were created to be displayed an a 3D monitor and benefit from DLSS and Ray Tracing.

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

so only the models in the viewer are out of the picture? no games? Is there any content, need videos, or something that would come off the screen?

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

I'm writing using google translate, I don't know if you understand me, only the model viewer can pull the 3D image, can't anything else do it? video, pictures, or something else?

• Guyrv
    Guyrv Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options

HI, I've watched several SBS movies using VLC fullscreen and then activating the GO app. When the movies have stuff coming OUT of the screen it really comes out. A bad movie with lots of popping out 3d is Friday the 13th part 3. lots of stuff out of screen. If that's what you mean.