Are there any drivers for ACER ASPIRE 9414ZWSMi ?

Options
RobertLG0
RobertLG0 Member Posts: 1 New User

I recently bought this old laptop and I installed windows xp on it. I can't seem to find any drivers at all on the Acer site… It says my SNID and SN is incorrect, even though it is… any help?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,784 Pathfinder
    Options

@RobertLG0

The windows XP operating system is outdated and even Microsoft dont support windows XP.

so unfortunately you wont be able to get the driver and since its an old unit, Acer dont have drivers for it.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,402 Pathfinder
    edited July 2023
    Options

May be you can update it from 3rd party software if you really needed. Download and install driver pack solution from browser use below link-

https://driverpack.io/en

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

As it is an old computer, you can use driver booster.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)