Space labs view PRO-TrueGame?

Options

Answers

• Lotusalex2000
    Lotusalex2000 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

It is easy,

first download the complet driver package for the Space Labs view (not the pro!!!)

you get a zip file. Then unzip the file. Now you have a SpatialLabs EC_Acer_x.x.xxx_Win11x64.exe file.

Now open the Exe file with the program 7zip, because the Exe file is somthing like also a package file.

In the Exe File you find in the main Folder the File TrueGame_v0.7.74.0.msixbundle. This is the install file for standalone Truegame. Have Luck Greatings Alex

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

It looks like this

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

edited July 2023
    Options

I have the Pro Version of the Display and with That way i installed the truegames Software and play the games :-)

• Dejv_CZ
    Dejv_CZ Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options

thanks for the answer, so by buying the PRO version I get its benefits, it needs hand tracking and I can play 3D ultra truegame games? Is that right?

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

and do the other options also work - spatial go, player, model viewer, hand tracking? or do I have to install the PRO version for that, or do I install everything from the standard edition without advanced functions?

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

I tried to follow the instructions above before I bought the PRO display, but when I click on truegame v0.7.76.0msixbundle, another folder opens - nothing gets installed, does something still need to be done? Click on something?

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

AT first you need to install the complet package from the Pro Software. Truegames need the Experience Center that is in the Software package from the Pro.

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

ok, thanks, I'll try it, will go player, model viewer, and hand tracking work in both PRO version and Truegames 3D Ultra?

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

and does the image really seem to jump out of the screen and not in when playing 3D ultra?

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

Hi Dejz_CZ,

on my Spatial Lab Viewer Pro works:

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

SpatialLabs Go, (nice for youtube and adult sites ;-),

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

It is amazing! It looks like the Screan is a small window and you see great 3D world behind.

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

Modelviewer (I use it with Fusion 360 for my PCBs)

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

SpatialLabs Player works but it is not so easy to find got 3D Videos. VR Videos with 180 degre looks bad and the player dont have the right setting to strech the video right.

Truegames works fine(Im Playing Bright memory infinity) For me it is only bad that Blizzard GAmes are missing, but that is a question of time.

To the point Handtracking ? I dont know. I try to install the software from the development side, but i don't know how to config it.

I install the SteamVR Plugin, maybe later i can give you a feedback what is working in steam :-)

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

hello, thank you very much for the information, I bought a spatial PRO display and they are supposed to deliver it to me tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it :) Have a good night.

• Lotusalex2000

Tinkerer

Options

Hi Dejz_CZ,

on my Spatial Lab Viewer Pro works:

SpatialLabs Go, (nice for youtube and youp… ;-),

It is amazing! It looks like the Screan is a small window and you see great 3D world behind.

Modelviewer (I use it with Fusion 360 for my PCBs)

SpatialLabs Player works but it is not so easy to find got 3D Videos. VR Videos with 180 degre looks bad and the player dont have the right setting to strech the video right.

Truegames works fine(Im Playing Bright memory infinity) For me it is only bad that Blizzard GAmes are missing, but that is a question of time.

To the point Handtracking ? I dont know. I try to install the software from the development side, but i don't know how to config it.

I install the SteamVR Plugin, maybe later i can give you a feedback what is working in steam :-)

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

I've been playing on the display for a few days now, it's amazing, the models from sketfab really come out of the screen, even almost 40 cm, I didn't expect that much :) - it really looks like some kind of hologram. The other content - games, video, photos is also good, it goes inside the screen. What is the difference between the 3D plus and 3Dultra modes please? Is the image sharper or smoother, I tried it for a few minutes and they seem similar to me.

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

the motionleap, I didn't read anywhere in the instructions that it should be able to do it, but somewhere on YouTube I saw a video of him turning the model with his hand. Does it work or not?(thank you for your answers, they helped me a lot. I have been playing on virtual glasses for many years (I already have about 5 models :). I didn't expect much from the spatial display, but it's cool hardware, and I'm as surprised by it as I was by the first virtual glasses).

• Dejv_CZ
    Options

don't games with truegame 3DUltra come off the display like it does with the model viewer? I tried to play on 3Dplus and then the same game in 3Dultra and I can't see the part, the game crashes 3D in, never out - I tried it with the game board. Is it supposed to be like that?