Bios needed G7760 4mb version in Acer Predator Desktop

Stateside101
Stateside101 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 2023 in Predator Desktops

Hi I am having a difficult time finding the Bios for My Acer Preditor Desktop motherboard, G7760 Z68A01 REV 1.0 ……………. 8K53UH the 4MB version?

I can find everything but not the 4MB version?

My bios became corrupt and I need to replace it, if any one can help me I will be really greatfull

The board has a no … N15235 but this isnt much help in identifying the bios online ?

Thanks for any responce

Best regards

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Stateside101
    Stateside101 Member Posts: 2 New User

Sorry it should be 8KS3UH … Thanks

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,821 Trailblazer
    edited July 2023

Your Predator G7760 support has been discontinued by Acer as its a 14 years old desktop, You need to search for a bios off the web or you will need to search a bios chip seller and buy a bios chip and replace your old bios chip on the mobo with a new chip (best solution) which there are many around. Have a look here on eBay at biosdepot and this link "BIOS CHIP: ACER Predator G7760 desktop" US $20.08.

This is what the seller biosdepot says: brand new pre-programmed chip, 100 % compatible, 100 % verified programming, Comprehensive technical support and this Chip is to be soldered on board by the user. Note: The bios chip will be programmed with the bios revision released from the manufacturer of the motherboard. Please feel free to ask questions.

Btw and just to give you more info on this old desktop and for an upgrade, the top Socket 1155 CPU is the Core i7-2700K and this desktop can be upgraded to a max of 16GB total ram at 4x 4GB DDR3-1333Mhz into its 4x DIMM sockets.

This is the mobo