Asus Tuf gaming b650 plus wont Boot

Options
danny62
danny62 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2023 in Welcome Forum

Hi guys, I updated to the latest bios 1616 and it wont boot unless I clear the cmos, but after getting to windows if I restart, it get stuck in black screen showing Dram error led which didnt happend before the update. theres a way to go back to 0823? which was the original bios. Its not in the website. Thanks

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hello! I advise contacting Asus technical support. However, all computers work similarly. When user updates bios, some bugs may occur. To fix these bugs that may occur after updating the bios, you need to restore the bios to its default setting. Click on exit and then select the option load setup defaults or similar and then click on save and exit:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
This discussion has been closed.