Predator X32FP: New firmware released 12-June-2023 (V02.00.015) on this specific Model.

Options
iSarge
iSarge Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2023 in Predator Monitors

I believe I read where guys have already updated their firmware on this specific Model. That is the Predator X32FP. For some reason, I am unable to post on related existing threads. Is there an executable to apply the firmware update in the Support area for this specific monitor?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• sblantipodi
    sblantipodi Member Posts: 46 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options

there is a PDF that explains how to flash the firmware, you don't need software, you need a USB key and the binary firmware file.

the PDF with the instructions is contained in the previous firmware file.

• simon23
    simon23 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi!

I am new to this community and monitor. I was wondering, do you need to apply the previous firmware versions first or can you directly apply the latest firmware that was released in June, regardless what version the monitor currently is running on?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

You can apply only the latest firmware, no need to go through previous iterations.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • darkmew
    darkmew Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    V02.00.015 firmware not work with nvidia surround , it show "monitor connect error" when click monitors in surround setup UI,

only V02.00.008 can work with nvidia surround by using HDMI connect only,

and ALL DP not work with 008 010 015 firmware

graphic card : VGA gtx3080 FTW3 gamming 12G

cable : LINDY CROWN DP1.4a , HDMI 2.1