Acer Aspire XC-895 desktop has secure boot violation / stuck on Acer screen

2»

Answers

• Have you tried installing the chipset driver?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • louisejxx
    louisejxx Member Posts: 9 New User

No I didn’t - I found the site. Do you know if it’s any particular ones, or just all of them? (See photo)

There are lots and seems to be lots of different versions too!

• Chipset

Chipset Driver

Intel

2020/09/17

230.58 KB

Download

IRST

IRST (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) Driver

Intel

2020/09/17

70.96 MB

Download

Storage

Storage Driver

Intel

2020/06/24

70.95 MB

Download

Download and extract these drivers. Then, extract the files and install the .inf file like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • louisejxx
    louisejxx Member Posts: 9 New User

So I’ve extracted all files that were available to extract onto the USB where the windows files are.

The only files it finds are when I select the Chipset driver, but it brings up several .inf files (see photo)

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Ignore the chipset driver rabbit hole. That driver is only something you deal with after Windows has been reinstalled. What you need are the IRST drivers listed above. Extract the IRST driver file onto your Windows install flash drive, then install drivers from that folder at that Windows setup prompt. That will allow your drive to show up and you can continue from there.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.