Problems with Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Options
Ouch2late
Ouch2late Member Posts: 22 Networker

SotodayI thoughtgive Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order a try howeverhowever,any attempt to lower the resolution below 4results in a resultsto resultscrashMy 3can't do 6rk4medium which is the minimum setting for the game.Can anyone givelse try itry lowering the reres?I'm hoping it's just 7error.mediujust a case

Best Answer

• Ouch2late
    Answer ✓
    Options

The most recent Spacial Labs update has fixed this problem. I can now lower the resolution to 1440p without and errors or crashing. You can update the status to "solved".

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,063 Trailblazer
    Options

Hey “Ouch2late” sorry but all I can understand from your post is that you are having “Problems with Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order” the rest of your post doesn’t make sense and is unreadable and is very poorly written. Rewrite the post so that we can understand it, thank you and I’m not trying to be rude as I want to help you.

• Ouch2late
    Options

wow! My phone keyboard or this thread must of been bugged last night because that happened twice. I'll edit the original post

• Ouch2late
    Options

Wow! I think there was an issue with the thread or my on-screen keyboard because I had that happen to me twice while posting here yesterday.

My original question is; So today I thought I've give Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order a try however, any attempt to lower the resolution from 4k to 1440p results in a crash to the desktop. My RTX 3080 can't do 4k at medium and maintain 60fps. Can anyone try lowering the res? I'm hoping it's just user error on my part.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,063 Trailblazer
    Options

Make sure that you have the latest Nvidia RTX3080 drivers and install GeForce Experience for gaming and also set the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order in the Nvidia Control Panel to High-performance Nvidia processor as you must not have your laptops drivers up to date and also . Try that and let us know.

• Ouch2late
    Options

I am using a Desktop class 3080 with the Acer Nitro SpatialLabs™ View. Drivers are up to date and GPU power management is typically set to normal however I changed it to max performance temporarily to see if it makes a difference. It does not improve performance. What would help would be to allow me to lower the resolution.

• Ouch2late
    Answer ✓
    Options

The most recent Spacial Labs update has fixed this problem. I can now lower the resolution to 1440p without and errors or crashing. You can update the status to "solved".