How much cost for changing Display of Acer nitro 5 AN515-55

ATD52
ATD52 Member Posts: 1 New User

My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55. Intel i5 10th gen. 60hz display

The screen of the laptop recently cracked after falling down onto the floor. How much would it cost if i were to go to acer service centre and get it

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,436 Trailblazer

Hi,

You can get the estimation from Acer support centre in your region, go to this link and select your region to get the information: https://www.acer.com/us-en/languages

• Hello! In my opinion, as your notebook has already lost its warranty because of the fall, I would do the exchange myself. But it is necessary to have the right tools.
    I suggest you disconnect the lithium battery first:

Afterwards, you can change the display yourself:

It's not complicated. But I would use spatulas instead of hands!
    This is the compatible display:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)