I have a ACER nito 5 zen 9 RTx 3050 laptop. Basically it didn't turn on after plugging it with

Cupid2345
Cupid2345 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have a Acer nitro 5 zen 9 rtx 3050 , Basically it didn't turn on after plugging it with charger. What should i do?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,918 Trailblazer

First of all and if you are computer savvy and have opened laptops before and know what you are doing? Then the best and most efficient way to fix this problem (btw this happened to me also with a Nitro AN515-56 with the RTX3050) is to open the laptops and do a Hard Reset, by undoing the back screws and opening the back cover, then take the main battery out, disconnect the RTC/BIOS battery and take the ram out, leave all components disconnected for 15 min and reconnect everything back (with the ram, only connect 1x module if you have two) and reboot laptop, be patient and wait until the bios resets and the laptop reboots, as this will reset the super IO chip and bios chip and in 99% of cases your laptop will reboot and you will not have this problem again. if this problem still persists then send your laptop to Acer support in your area and get them to fix the power on issues that your laptop has, as Acer in most cases replaces the mobo with a new one, so be aware of that also.