HI! Can I download and install acer predator sense for my laptop Acer Aspire A715-71G?

Options
Zephyr0s
Zephyr0s Member Posts: 4 New User

I've been trying to download from the acer support by using other models but when I try to install it states that it isn't supported in my device. I recently reformatted my laptop but before that I installed and used the predator sense but somehow lost my back up installer and right now I cant use the software for my laptop. Please help. Thank you!

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    Options

The software is called PREDATOR or NITRO Sense its NOT ASPIRE SENSE 😁 and its NOT meant for the Aspire laptops like your Aspire A715-71G, that is why its not working and not compatible. this software is specific for either Predator or Nitro laptops ONLY!

• Zephyr0s
    Zephyr0s Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

Obviously. You don't need to be so arrogant about it. I tried using predator sense and it somehow worked and I can control my laptop fans but I can't seem to find that version that works for my laptop. I tried using other softwares to control my laptop fans but only predator sense seems working.

• gjerry
    gjerry Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

The Acer Predator Sense software is specifically designed for Acer Predator series laptops, which are gaming-oriented laptops. The Acer Aspire A715-71G is not a part of the Predator series; it belongs to the Aspire series. Therefore, the Acer Predator Sense software may not be compatible or available for your specific laptop model.

However, Acer provides different software utilities for its different laptop series, including the Aspire series. You can visit the official Acer support website and search for your specific laptop model, the Acer Aspire A715-71G, to find the available software and utilities provided by Acer for that model. Look for any system management or control software that may be suitable for your laptop.

If you're specifically looking for software to monitor and control your laptop's performance, temperatures, and fan speeds, you can try using alternative third-party software solutions. Some popular options include HWMonitor, SpeedFan, and MSI Afterburner. These tools provide similar functionalities and can be used to monitor and control various aspects of your laptop's performance.

Before installing any third-party software, ensure that you download it from a trusted source and always exercise caution when granting any system-level permissions or making changes to your laptop's settings.