Unit does not work, after OS installation software crashes. Please help

Maxffhrht2321
Maxffhrht2321 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2023 in Swift and Spin Series

Hello, I have been trying to contact the Acer support for assistance. But since 7 days nothing, So i decided to write on Instagram.

My serial number👇🏾acer Swift

For the past 2 months. My computer in not fonctioning AT all. I have installing different operating systems. Since then. After installing the OS, 3 days later as i connect to internet. Some software start closing automatically. Telegram, zoom, web browser, adobe creative cloud etc. since i'm a software develloper. I can't work with my SDK, even Android studio IS not working. Please i need your Expertise.

[Content Removed]

[Edited the thread to add issue detail and to hide personal information]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,203 Trailblazer

Bring or send the laptop back to the retailer or Acer Services in your country with a request to reinstall drivers, OS and reset the system to factory defaults. Your laptop is under warranty and the most Acer will charge is a small service fee (in the Philippines $25).

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer

We are really going to need to know what laptop you have before we can give any suggestions. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx. I will ask the moderators to remove the personal information from your post, since it's not allowed.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • SureCanDoComputers
    SureCanDoComputers Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Try a different RAM module as software crashing relates to corruption, it could also relate to SSD.