14.1" 2-in-1 Elite Notebook Model: GWCC51416 TOUCHSCREEN PEN would not work.

Taak
Taak Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi everyone,

I just unpacked a 14.1" 2-in-1 Elite Notebook Model: GWCC51416, started configurration and then downloaded Windows 11. After installation of Windows 11 Touch screen and pen do not work at all. Windows do not seem to recognize them.

Any chance someone knows what could be the fix for this Notebook?

Thank you! Taak!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

I believe that is a Gateway laptop from Walmart? All support is supposed to go through Walmart and they should have the latest drivers for you. Acer doesn't do direct support for those, Walmart negotiated a better price by taking on the support task.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Taak
    Taak Member Posts: 2 New User

I bought it online not from Walmart . I went into the support page from Gateway and its a direct link to this page :( i found it absolutely odd . They even offer a phone number If you are not satisfied with this board . I spend 30 mins on waiting music and system just hung up on me .I will return the "Gd" machine and just forget about trying to fix it...it's brand new >:/

Thanks anyways

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

Yeah, probably best. We don't have access to any data not published on Walmart's website for those models. Likely the venue you bought it from is just another Walmart subsidiary.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.