Acer One 10 S1002 N15P2 Touch Screen, Bluetooth, and Sound didn't work.

MintyLeo
MintyLeo Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey, Good day to you all~

So i manage to found my father Old Acer One 10 S1002 but it can't run smoothly, So i try to Downgrade it with Windows 8.1 but i cannot find the working driver for this one, then i try to reinstall Windows 10 hoping that there is an autinatic driver instalation work, but nothing happened now the battery icon gone missing. I try every third party Driver Vendor like DriverPack, and DriverScape (i cannot find Acer One 10 S1002 Driver in the Acer Website probably they stopping to support this type).

Anyone here can help me?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,916 Trailblazer

The Acer One 10 S1002 «< click on that link, is still supported by Acer and all drivers for Win-10 are available. You don't need 3rd party driver vendor "Don't Use Them" as they will install harmful drivers, only install Acer listed drivers and Win-10 updates and drivers for your laptop and OS. After installing all the Win-10 updates and drivers and Acer provided drivers and your laptop is working 100% install the last bios version Version:1.10, but never attempt to do any bios updates if the laptop crashes or has any BSOD blue screens.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer

Note that you do need to install the 32 bit version of Windows, not the 64 bit version. Acer has drivers on their support site for both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with the 32 bit versions.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.