Aspire GX-281 Strange connector, a connector in the bottom right corner that says: C3502 XBOX1

Options
Tunasnak
Tunasnak Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 4 in Nitro Gaming

I have taken out the motherboard and put it in a SFF case. A slim ITX/DTX

Notised a connector in the bottom right corner that says: C3502 XBOX1

Serched the internet, no answer.

[Edited the thread to add model name]

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you tell me the model of the computer you removed the motherboard from? Example: PO7-640. Perhaps the services tab will show some information about that connector.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tunasnak
    Options

Its the Aspire GX-281

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

I'm not sure and I could be completely wrong. But I think it's to connect something related to XBOX one video game. It's the only assumption I have in mind right now. But I'll see if I can get an answer about that connector.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tunasnak
    Options

What does 8-pin xbox connector mean?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

I have no idea what this connector is for. Maybe folks @billseyand @JackEckE have some ideas.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer