Acer Aspire E5-575G Backlit Keyboard - backlit connector

rootdn1990
rootdn1990 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2023 in Aspire Laptops

Hi,

I have a laptop model, Acer Aspire E5-575G. My PC doesn't have a backlit keyboard, but there're laptops with the same model number having backlit keyboards. So i am thinking of replacing my keyboard with a backlit 1. Problem is, i'm not sure where the backlit wire connects to in the motherboard. I've attached a photo of the motherboard here. Is that the port where the backlit cable will be connected, as marked in the photo?

Thank you

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,229 Trailblazer

I don't recommend you pursue this, browse this forum, many tried without any results.

Buy a cheap USB flexible KB LED light, better results and you only use it when needed in dark environments.

• Emmijackson
    Emmijackson Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, I cannot view the attached photo as my current capabilities are limited to text-based interactions. However, typically, laptops with and without backlit keyboards may have different motherboard models to accommodate the backlighting feature. I recommend checking the technical specifications of your specific laptop model or consulting Acer's customer support for accurate information on the compatibility of a backlit keyboard with your motherboard.

• Emmijackson
    Emmijackson Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2023

For more info you can visit pediatric center in richmond texas.

• OThe keyboards are welded with plastic. You need to use a soldering iron to remove it. The jbl1 connector must be soldered to the board.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)