Where can I get TravelMate 2492 drivers? / Gdzie można zdobyć sterowniki do TravelMate 2492?

Options
nalldavid751
nalldavid751 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Good morning,

Where can I get drivers for Acer TravelMate 2492 WLMi download?

I am asking for a quick answer!

/

Dzień dobry,

Gdzie mogę zdobyć sterowniki do Acer TravelMate 2492 WLMi do pobrania?

Bardzo proszę o szybką odpowiedź!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nalldavid751

Tinkerer

Options

Where can I download these Acer utilities (like Acer GridVista) etc.?

/

• nalldavid751

Tinkerer

Options

Until recently, you could download these drivers and utilities from the Acer website. They now require a serial number, but this search doesn't work. Does anyone know how to download these drivers from the Acer website? Would any of you provide a download (for free) of recovery media or a driver disc (I'm talking about the ISO image only).

/

• nalldavid751

Tinkerer

Options

Thank you, but are these official drivers.

/

Dziękuję, ale czy to są oficjalne sterowniki?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Acer doesn't have the drivers and utilities available on their website any longer. The only source for them is third party sites like the one suggested.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • nalldavid751

Tinkerer

Options

Would any of you provide a download (for free) of recovery media or a driver disc (I'm talking about the ISO image only).

Please help

• nalldavid751

Tinkerer

Options

Please HELP!

• billsey
    Options

That can't be publicly offered, since the recovery media includes a license for Windows, which costs Acer money. It's a moot point though, since the recovery media for older models is removed when the drivers are removed from the support sites.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • nalldavid751

Tinkerer

Options

But where can I download Acer utilities or Win XP?!

Please help me!

• billsey
    Options

You can not. They aren't available any longer.