Nitro N50-640 - Wifi6E I am not able to connect to my router using 6GHZ band.

st3ph
st3ph Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited June 2023 in Nitro Gaming

My Nitro N50-640 has wifi6e card (ax211). I have a router that supports 6GHZ.

I am not able to connect to my router using 6GHZ band.

Anyone was able to successfully use the 6GHZ band?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    edited May 2023

Hi,

Do you have a router with 6GHz support? If you don't have request one from your ISP.

• Have you checked this setting yet?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • st3ph
    st3ph Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I tried changing the setting and it still only connect to 5GHZ band

• Can you send a screenshot of this setup?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)