Urgent Request to Assist in Locating Stolen Acer AN515-45 - Serial Number:NHQCLCN001XXX

aliahmad9452
aliahmad9452 Member Posts: 3 New User

Dear Acer Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring your attention to a matter of utmost importance and seek your urgent assistance in recovering my stolen Acer laptop. I believe that with your support, we can increase the chances of locating and retrieving my valuable device.

Here are the details of the stolen laptop:

• Laptop Model: Acer Nitro AN515-45
  • Serial Number: NHQCLCN001XXXXX
  • Date and Location of Theft: 25-05-2023 at Thokar Naiz Baig in Gosia Masjid time 1:30PM

I have already reported the incident to the local authorities and filed a police report, which includes the full details of the stolen laptop, its serial number, and other relevant information.

I kindly request your immediate cooperation in flagging my stolen laptop in your system and taking any necessary actions to assist in its recovery. I understand that there is currently no Acer Authorized Service Provider in Pakistan, as mentioned on your website. However, I believe that by raising awareness and leveraging the power of the online community, we can potentially locate and retrieve the stolen laptop.

I am willing to provide any additional documentation or information that may be required to support the investigation and recovery process. Please let me know how I can best collaborate with you to ensure a swift and successful outcome.

Moreover, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this information on your official Acer website and social media channels, reaching a wider audience who may be able to provide valuable leads or information.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response and any assistance you can provide in locating my stolen Acer laptop. Together, we can make a difference and increase the chances of its recovery.

Best regards,
[Content removed]

[Edited the content to hide sensitive and personal information]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    edited May 2023

I'll ask the moderators to remove the personal information from your post, you are not supposed to post full serial numbers. I don't believe you are asking in the right place for you to have any chance of any action. Acer itself doesn't monitor these forums, it's a community support board and the people here are all other Acer users. There is usually no way to do anything about a stolen Windows based laptop remotely even if you were contacting Acer directly though.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Perhaps it is possible, if the FIND MY DEVICE option is activated in windows:

He needs to access his email and check the location of the device:

Maybe this feature can help.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)