acer nitro 5 AN515-57-534E The charge indicator remains lit after the charging is turned off.

Andrew_Sn
Andrew_Sn Member Posts: 146 Fixer WiFi Icon
edited May 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Hello. Today a strange thing happened to me. My laptop was connected to a charger and it was charged up to 100%. I turned off the laptop and unplugged the charger from it, but for some reason the charging indicator continued to glow blue. I turned on my laptop again without connecting the charger to it, and the charging indicator immediately went out, and the power indicator is on, but the charging indicator is off. So what was it? Charging indicator is buggy? Why didn't he go out?There was no more. I need help, please.

My laptop is acer nitro 5 AN515-57-534E.

[Edited the thread to add model name]

Best Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,244 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi @Andrew_Sn It must only be residual energy, for the moment I would not give it much importance, the LED diodes need very little energy to light up, it is likely that if the laptop had not been turned on again, it would have ended up turning off, in any case, observe it and if it happens again again, perform a power reset.

Thank you.
    All the best.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

It shouldn't be a problem, in any case, as I have already told you, if it happens again, do a power reset as indicated in the previous screenshot of your equipment's service manual.

Thank you.
    A cordial greeting.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

X (Twitter)

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

Thank you and please tell us the evolution of this incident.

A cordial greeting.

UTC+2

X (Twitter)

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

Hi @Andrew_Sn It must only be residual energy, for the moment I would not give it much importance, the LED diodes need very little energy to light up, it is likely that if the laptop had not been turned on again, it would have ended up turning off, in any case, observe it and if it happens again again, perform a power reset.

Thank you.
    All the best.

UTC+2

X (Twitter)

• Andrew_Sn

In that case, is this not a problem? I sat at the laptop a little more now, and this did not happen again. This happened to me for the first time.

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

It shouldn't be a problem, in any case, as I have already told you, if it happens again, do a power reset as indicated in the previous screenshot of your equipment's service manual.

Thank you.
    A cordial greeting.

UTC+2

X (Twitter)

• Andrew_Sn

Thank you very!

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

Thank you and please tell us the evolution of this incident.

A cordial greeting.

UTC+2

X (Twitter)